How to Use
Take 1 gelcap two to three times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Super EPA Details
Thorne’s Super EPA provides the highest quality, purest fish oil available from sustainably-sourced, cold-water fish. Super EPA contains two vital omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA – important throughout adulthood, as well as during periods of increased brain growth that characterize prenatal and postnatal development.*
Benefits of Super EPA:
• Support for a healthy cardiovascular system – supports the health of blood vessels to promote optimal blood flow and helps maintain already normal triglyceride and cholesterol levels*
• Promotes a healthy inflammatory response in joints and muscles*
• Supports immune function*
• Nutritional support for development and maintenance of healthy brain function*
• Supports memory and mood*
• Promotes healthy skin*
• Helpful for weight management by promoting a healthy insulin response*
Beneficial for athletes:
• Omega-3 fatty acids support healthy joints and muscles by balancing the post-workout inflammatory response*
• Promotes good circulation and blood flow*
• Plays a role in down-regulating oxidative stress by supporting production of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes*
Features of Super EPA:
• A best-selling product for more than two decades
• Molecular distillation removes contaminants, including PCBs and heavy metals
• An excellent balance of EPA and DHA – 425 mg EPA and 270 mg DHA per gelcap
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Super EPA are derived from fish.
If pregnant, consult your health professional before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.