From supporting immune function to reproductive health, zinc is an essential nutrient that plays a key role in your health.*
Support optimal wellness with a highly absorbable form of zinc. Zinc supports general wellness, promotes healthy connective tissue, and helps maintain healthy eye and reproductive health.*
- Zinc is necessary for the development and function of the cells related to our immune response*
- Essential for activation of a certain group of white blood cells – called T-lymphocytes (T-cells) – that moderate the body’s inflammatory response during times of immune stress*
- Studies have found that the antioxidant-promoting properties of zinc help mitigate oxidative stress – a process that damages cells and tissues and can lead to several chronic health conditions*
- Promotes healthy skin and eyes*
- Needed to support the body’s normal production of testosterone, a hormone essential for promoting lean muscle mass** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.